So. I got nominated for an award called the Liebster Award. 😲 What this is is a chain internet reward that is passed on from one blogger to another. It is primarily awarded to newer blogs, or blogs that have a small following of around 200 or less. It is a way of recognizing new bloggers and helping them stand out in the blogging community. 😄
Liebster is a word of German origin, with several translations that include dearest, sweetest, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, endearing, and welcome. It’s a great way to describe what the award stands for. 😄
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
I was nominated by the lovely Louise of ItsLouLou and I’m very very grateful. Go check out her blog! 😄 She gave me a list of questions to answer, and following these are a few facts about myself. Here we go. . .
- What is your favourite type of snack?
- It depends. If you’re talking about something savory, I’d say chips. If something sweet, I’d say Ice Cream (specifically mint chip or coffee crumble). 😂
- Have you ever seen a ghost?
- Nope. And I really wouldn’t want to. 😳
- What is your favourite colour lipstick to wear?
- I tend to go for mauvey nudes or really dark vampy lips. 😘
- If it was your last day on earth, what would you do?
- I would try to fit in a visit to everyone that mean the world to me. 😁
- What is your earliest memory of when you were younger?
- Weirdly enough, one of the earliest memories I have is playing this game called Spelling Blizzard on our home computer. 😂 I don’t even remember what age I was then, but my mother always encouraged learning so that kind of explains it. 😂
- Describe your proudest moment…
- As of right now? It’s probably graduating from college. It was a really rough ride full of ups and downs, and so many times that I just wanted to give up. I made it though, through all of that, and I’m proud of myself. 😁
- If you were a cocktail, what cocktail would you be?
- In the Philippines, we have this cocktail called weng weng, and it’s a mishmash of a lot of different alcohols. I think I would liken myself to this, because there are many sides to myself, and I might not look like much, but put together, I am nice, strong, and unexpected. 😂
- What is your favourite season, and why?
- Definitely Autumn. 🍂 I’ve only experienced one autumn in my life as of yet (I live in a tropical country), but I am incredibly fascinated by the browning leaves and the chilly weather (that’s not too cold just yet). 😍
Some facts about me:
- I love to cook and sharing what I cook with others. 😁
- My dream is to one day open up my own cafe somewhere. 😊
- I have a huge collection of plush toys that all mean a lot to me. 😊
- I spend waaaay too much time on Youtube (and watching anime). 😂
- I have way more lipsticks than I need (but they’re so preeeeetty). 😂
- I’ve studied in one area all my life–from preschool to university. 😲
- Japan is one of my favorite countries, and I plan to have trips there a lot in the future. 😍
- Since learning about it in Asian history class in high school, I’ve wanted to visit the Maldives. I still do. One day, I will. 😁
- I’m always on the look out for really good burgers 😆
- I crave for sweet things after every meal. 😢 😂
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
And my nominees are. . . 🏆 😁
- The Wild Prose
- Dream Walden
- Bound For Places
- Dom Bagnoche
- Beauty From Burnt Toast
- Trilla Mira
- Life with Beven
- Set Free With LB
- Something Shannon
- Bianca Danise
I have 10 questions for you to answer 😊
- Do you have a tattoo/tattoos? What is/are the story/ies behind it/them?
- If not, would you get any tattoos? Why or why not? What would you get?
- What’s your favorite dish/cuisine?
- Where would you go for holiday if you had 1 week and unlimited resources?
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
- If you had one super power, what would it be and why?
- Which social media site/application can you not live without?
- What’s your ideal Friday/Saturday night?
- If you could have lunch with anyone in the world, past or present, who would it be and why?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What keeps you going?
The instructions for accepting this award and passing it on are as follows:
- Create a new blog post on your blog thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog, and put in a graphic of the award. (You can use the same one in this post 😊)
- Answer the questions that were provided, and then share some facts about yourself.
- Create a new set of your own questions for others to answer.
- Nominate ten others and share your blog post with them so they can accept their award! 😁
Thank you everyone for sharing your blogs with me and the rest of the world! 🌎 And thank you for sticking with me. 😊
’til next time,